Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zoya: Get 2 Free Promotion

Just a quick update. Zoya is having a promotion through their blog and Facebook. You get 2 Free bottles of nail polish (excluding the new True and Fleck Collections), all you have to do is pay for shipping and enter the promotional code.

If you spend an additional $25 on Zoya products, you can also get free shipping. Read more about it and get the code here.

I almost broke my New Year's resolution due to this promotion, until I realized shipping is $6.95. While it's a great Zoya promotion and I'm dying to get my hands on Zoya Kelly, I couldn't justify the purchase to myself. It's only 3 days into the New Year! Plus, for me it feels as though I would only be getting one polish for free.

Is anyone else going to use the promotion? What are your favorite Zoya colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment