Saturday, January 21, 2012

Big Lots Haul!

After Friday night date-night, I had the hubby stop at Big Lots so I could see if they had glass jars I could use for making nail polish once my materials come in. And let's be honest, in the hopes of finding some good polish deals.

Lo and behold, I was right. Hidden in a bowl with other nail polishes were two bottles of Revlon Carbonite! Some claim it's a close enough dupe of Chanel Graphite especially considering price. I don't own any Chanel nail polishes, but I figured Revlon Carbonite is a good find anyway, especially for $1.50 a bottle. I love a good sale.

I also picked up Wet n Wild Black Creme and two Sally Hansen Color Quick nail color pens, one in Silver Chrome and one in Red Chrome. They had a whole two boxes worth of the nail color pens, but I limited myself to two. I'm planning on using these with my Bundle Monster stamping plates (I'll discuss my first attempt in the next week.) The pens were also $1.50 each and the Wet n Wild was $1.00. It was a great find, even if they're not new products, and I just had to share it. So check out your local Big Lots,  you may luck out!







Where's your favorite place to find discounted nail polish? Do you own Revlon Carbonite? Tell me about it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment