Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You Know You're Addicted to Nail Polish When...

Today's post is short and sweet. There's always those lists of you know you're ____ when ... So I wanted to do one for all the lacquer heads out there. I know there are probably other lists like this out there, but this is my own. I kept it to ten, because I love a nice even number.  
  1. You can't go into your local drug store(s) without at least looking in the cosmetic aisle.
  2. The word swatch doesn't apply to just fabric anymore.  
  3. You're more worried about visible nail line than visible panty line.
  4. No matter how many times you've tried to explain, your boyfriend/husband/significant other just doesn't understand your love of polish.
  5. Nail polish and nail art tools have found their way onto your Christmas list.
  6. One word: Lynnderella. 
  7. You need a spreadsheet to keep track of all the polish you own (and your wish list).
  8. Your Helmer/Melmer/other storage unit, just isn't enough. There's never enough storage.
  9. You change your manicure more than once a week and sometimes more than once a day. 
  10. You have a blog dedicated to nail polish!
I hope you enjoyed my list! What are some of your "You Know You're Addicted to Nail Polish when..." sayings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment