Today's post is short and sweet. There's always those lists of you know you're ____ when ... So I wanted to do one for all the lacquer heads out there. I know there are probably other lists like this out there, but this is my own. I kept it to ten, because I love a nice even number.
- You can't go into your local drug store(s) without at least looking in the cosmetic aisle.
- The word swatch doesn't apply to just fabric anymore.
- You're more worried about visible nail line than visible panty line.
- No matter how many times you've tried to explain, your boyfriend/husband/significant other just doesn't understand your love of polish.
- Nail polish and nail art tools have found their way onto your Christmas list.
- One word: Lynnderella.
- You need a spreadsheet to keep track of all the polish you own (and your wish list).
- Your Helmer/Melmer/other storage unit, just isn't enough. There's never enough storage.
- You change your manicure more than once a week and sometimes more than once a day.
- You have a blog dedicated to nail polish!
I hope you enjoyed my list! What are some of your "You Know You're Addicted to Nail Polish when..." sayings?