Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swatches: Rolling in the Deep and Rumor Has It

Today I have more swatches for you of the remaining two polishes in my Adele Collection! For all swatches below I used two coats of polish with one coat of Seche Vite.


Rumor Has It is a shimmery golden green. All of the colors in this trio seem to be hard to capture in photos.


The picture above is the most color accurate to what it looks like in person.


My cat Ripley also wanted to get in on the action.



Above is Rumor Has It in natural light. I don't normally get to use natural light in my pictures, since by the time I get home on weekdays it's already dark out. Lucky for me, I had Monday off and it was sunny out (despite the below 30 degree temperatures.) 



This last picture is with flash, to show off the shimmer in the nail polish. I don't usually like green nail polish, but I'm a fan of this color. (And not just because it's my own.) 

Next is Rolling in the Deep, which is a dusty purple with a hint of grey. 






The last picture is Rolling in the Deep in natural light as well. I've place an order for supplies and hopefully within the next few months I'll have a shop up and running!

Again, I hope you enjoyed these swatches of the Adele Collection. Let me know what you think in the comments section. I'd love to get some feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment