Monday, April 16, 2012

Nail Mail: Cult Nails Divas and Drama Collection

Last week I finally received my Cult Nails Divas and Drama Collection pre-order! I have been really excited about this collection and after waiting, it was great to finally have them in my hands!


I love the Cult Nails polish burritos! It's such a cute idea and environmentally friendly too. 


Seduction from the Divas and Drama collection has become my new favorite polish. It is absolutely gorgeous and I just want to wear it all the time. I keep thinking of new layering combos that would work great with the purple jelly base. I just love it! Plus, it's a "cousin" of Cult Nails Unicorn Puke / Clairvoyant, which I probably will sadly never own. This is the definitely the next best thing. 


Ahh, look at those flakies!


The whole order. I also added the Cult Nails Get it On Base Coat and Wicked Fast Speed Dry Top Coat to my order. They work perfectly with the rest of the Cult Nails colors.


The Divas and Drama collection from left to right: Scandalous, Enticing, Seduction and Manipulative. The entire collection is available now on the Cult Nails website for $40 for the collection or $10 each if you just want one or two. However, if you want Seduction (which I know you do) be sure to order it sooner rather than later because it's a Limited Edition (LE) color. So once it sells out, it's gone. I already missed out on Toxic Seaweed. 

I'll be posting my swatches soon hopefully. Lately this collection seems to be all I've been wearing, I love it so much!

2 comments:

  1. Toxic Seaweed was still available up until this past Friday...I was stalking it. lol. Sorry you missed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shouldn't have waited so long, but as they say, you snooze, you lose. I was at least lucky enough to get Captivated (the new one) and Seduction so I'm happy with those two.

      Delete