Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Love Your Blog Award!

On April 4th, DJ of Makeup Chic, Literary Geek and Beauty Pop Shop received the I Love Your Blog award and then chose me as one of her 7 nominees! I meant to do this post a lot sooner, but time has just been flying by.

But my motto is better late than never, so thank you so so much DJ! It's an honor to be named for this blog award, especially since she is one of the bloggers I look up to. I am also happy that her Beauty Pop Shop is growing! I like to see good people succeed. Over the past few months I've gotten to "know" some great people because of blogging and I love our little nail community.

I figured I would share the love, the rules of which are:

1. Add the logo of the award to your blog (I couldn't find it, so I skipped this part.)
2. Add a link to the person that awarded it to you. (Done!)
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Tell your nominees.

Without further ado, here are my 7 (not including Makeup Chic, Literary Geek since she nominated me.) They are in no particular order because I love them all!

1. Piano Finger(nail)s 
2. Dream a Little Dream of Polish
3. Sincerely Stephanie
4. Samarium's Swatches 
5. Polished Claws Up!
6. Polish and Pigments
7. Nail Polish Wars

All of the above blogs are great. Go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the awards.The little nail community is also intersting.

    ReplyDelete