Friday, March 2, 2012

Capitol Colours: Fast Track

The much anticipated Capitol Colours collection from China Glaze (aka the Hunger Games collection) has finally arrived! My order from SallyBeauty.com arrived on Wednesday and I had to try at least one as soon as possible. It was a tough decision because I wanted to wear them all at once!

Unfortunately, I couldn't do that because our Board of Trustees was in town. I needed something subtle, but not boring, so I went with Fast Track. It's a gorgeous beige with golden shimmer. This polish is packed with shimmer. At first the color seemed a little underwhelming, but after wearing it for two days, I am in love with this color.



I used Orly Bonder for the base coat and two coats of Fast Track. Depending on your preference for opacity, Fast Track could possibly use three coats. I topped it off with Seche Vite, as usual. China Glaze did not disappoint on the formula with this one and I can't wait to try the other Capitol Colours that I picked up. 



The Capitol Colours collection is available now. I got my haul from Sally Beauty, but some other websites have them as well. It goes without saying that I'll have to choose one to wear when I actually go to the see The Hunger Games.

Once again, have you picked up any of the Capitol Colours? If not, what are you waiting for?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment