Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Hunger Games Haul

Happy Leap Day everyone! Leap Day holds a special place in my heart. I met my husband on Leap Day four years ago. We were both at a party and the rest, they say, is history.

But enough of my sappy love story. In addition to today being personally special, my Sally Beauty order of the China Glaze Hunger Games polish finally arrived! Here's my haul!


I also ordered Orly Bonder base coat since I've heard some great things about it. The Hunger Games polish I ordered came in these three pack boxes. 


I didn't get all of the Hunger Games collection, although now I'm kind of regretting not getting Agro. From left to right they are: Fast Track, Harvest Moon, Riveting, Luxe and Lush, Smoke and Ashes, and Stone Cold. They are all gorgeous! I've been waiting for this collection for months and it's great to finally own most of it.

Fast Track, Harvest Moon, Riveting

Stone Cold, Luxe and Lush, Smoke and Ashes

After getting to see these in person, I think I'm most excited about Smoke and Ashes. In the bottle, it has this surprising blue green shimmer to it. I can't wait to wear it. I'm currently wearing Fast Track and a review will be coming soon! I may have to pick up the rest of the collection if I get to a Sally Beauty anytime soon.

Does Leap Day have special meaning for you? Have you picked up any of the Hunger Games collection? Which are your favorite? Let me know in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment