Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I don't normally do New Year's resolutions, but for the sake of my bank account, I needed at least one this year. Don't worry, it's not a "I will go to the gym", "I will quit smoking" (mostly because I don't smoke), kind of resolution. It's nail polish related and that's why I'm posting it here.

My New Year's resolution for 2012 is to not buy a new nail polish until I have tried all my "untrieds" at least once. I know, I know, I can hear the gasps from all the terrified Polish Addicts out there. How could I?! Why would I torture myself like that? But as I said, my wallet needs a break and I'm also running out of room for all of my nail related supplies. I've purchased and received a lot of polish over the last 3 months (by my standards) and the majority of them have been sitting neglected around my house.

Now this isn't to say that I can't buy other fun supplies such as micas and bases, but already made nail polish will be a no-no.

Hopefully I can resist picking up anything new for a while. Although resisting the OPI Nicki Minaj and China Glaze Hunger Games 2012 collections will be difficult if it comes to that. Let's hope it doesn't! I have a lot of nail polish to wear before then! (I counted and put all my untrieds in one place and I only have 16. That's not bad, right?)

Do you have any nail polish related resolutions for 2012? Or any other resolutions for that matter? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment