Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sally Beauty Supply Post-Christmas Haul

I guess you can call this my part two of my Christmas present/gift to myself segment for this year. Pretty much every store had some type of sale on December 26th and Sally Beauty Supply was no exception. I was armed with a $5 off $25 coupon and the hopes of clearance items up to 70% off. Upon arriving in Sally, I noticed that the polish on sale were from the China Glaze Let it Snow Collection and Color Club as well.


Above is my nail polish haul. Not including the giant bag of cotton balls, some Pure Acetone, Nail Polish Thinner and Seche base coat that I picked up too. I got everything for under $35! (Singing up for a Beauty Club membership for $5 was basically free because of my coupon.)

Starting from the left is China Glaze's Liquid Leather. Before picking it up, I didn't own a black other than my Kiss Nail Art polish. I've seen lots of great nail art using Liquid Leather and figured it would be a great core color to add to my collection. Plus, black polish is great for a base under all the glitter polishes I now own.

Next was China Glaze Poinsettia from the Let it Snow collection which was on sale for $3.29! All of the polishes from this collection were on sale for that price and I couldn't resist picking up Holly-Day and Champagne Bubbles as well. 

I also picked up Orna-Minted by Color Club for $3.99. It's a silver glitter-fest that looks so unique. The glitter almost looks like it's bent. 



I think I did pretty well on my Sally Beauty haul. I won't spam you all with bottle pictures because the China Glaze holiday colors have already been praised enough. 

Did anyone else take advantage of the day-after-Christmas sales? If you haven't, check out www.sallybeauty.com to see what's left on sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment