Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sally Hansen Gem Crush collection

I went into my local CVS on Saturday for the Wet n Wild sale, apparently there was a sale for .99 cent Wet n Wild polishes for a sale price of .69 cents. I couldn't find any in my local CVS, just a few boxes of the mini sets. However, I did stumble upon this display of Sally Hansen's new Gem Crush collection:


All of the polishes in this collection look great. They are perfect for the holiday season. While I wish I could have picked them all up, I decided on taking home Cha-Ching! for $7.49. Cha-Ching! is a red and silver glitter polish. I own one bottle of no-name red polish, so I figured to make my decision easier, a red for the holiday season would be perfect.

I have yet to actually try the polish, but wanted to share the find. It's nice to see Sally Hansen getting into the glitter trend. I'll post a swatch later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment