Sunday, November 13, 2011

Districtly Speaking: The Hunger Games Collection

Yesterday I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs and came across some very exciting news on All Lacquered Up. Well, it’s exciting news if you’re a fan of The Hunger Games trilogy of books and looking forward to the release of the first movie in March 2012. I myself am a fan and cannot wait until the movie. Although I hope the movie can do the books justice and it must be at PG-13 movie, at least, none of this PG stuff. But that's a post for another blog.

Along with the movie, nail polish enthusiasts will be able to purchase a collection by China Glaze that is inspired by the characters and events of the books. You can read the post and see the first preview of the colors here!

I am very excited about this collection and have a feeling that I’ll have to splurge in March to buy the Hunger Games China Glaze collection, or as much of it as I can. I think that it will be very hard to find given their popularity, but I’ll try my best.

My favorites so far from the one picture I have seen are Primrose, Catnip, Cinna-mon, Fire in Flight, and Flaming Gems. Okay, they all look amazing, but I think those will be first on my list to pick up and then share the swatches with all of you!

Inspired by the news, I even took a picture of my Hunger Games trilogy. The books are just so pretty.


Who else is excited about the movie and the nail polish collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment